Payment by Credit Card / Paypal
Credit Card Authorization
At the time your order is placed, we will attempt to authorize your credit card with your financial institution. If your financial institution indicates that they are unable to authorize your credit card, then you will be emailed a credit card authorization failure notification. Please note that your order will not have been successfully processed if a credit card authorization failure occurs.
What do I do if my credit card fails authorization?
If you were still interested in completing your purchase with us, we would recommend that you check your online account settings to verify that the billing information saved is accurate. Common errors such as selecting an incorrect expiration date for a credit card or incorrectly entering a digit in a credit card number can result in a credit card authorization failure. If all of your billing information looks correct, please contact your financial institution for resolution.
- All items shipped to a Canadian location are subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All items shipped to an Ontario location are subject to HST (Harmonized Sales Tax)
- Shipping is subject to HST.
- International shipments are tax exempt.
Return & Exchange Policy Procedures
Rules of the Game
We will accept a return within 30 days of receipt. If the return is due to an internal error including defective merchandise, or a wrong item sent out, Purveyor Underground will incur all shipping costs. If the return is due to an item that does not fit, or you are not satisfied with the product you ordered and would like to exchange it for a different size and/or style, you will be responsible for any shipping costs incurred to ship it back to us. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH SHIPPING THE ITEM(S) BACK TO YOU. After 30 days of purchase, we will only accept returns on damaged or defective merchandise.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted on merchandise purchased ONLINE from Purveyor Underground Online Stores.
- Returns or exchanges on all merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, if the items are unused, unworn, and unwashed
- CDs, Records and DVDs must remain factory sealed, unless they are damaged or defective
- Underwear and body jewelry can not be exchanged or refunded unless there is an obvious factory defect
- Purveyor Underground is not responsible for lost or stolen packages/orders sent internationally using a “NON TRACKABLE” delivery option
How to Return an Item
Please follow these steps so we can process your return efficiently and effectively
2. When returning an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return form
3. Once you have received it, fill out all fields on the form, and print it out. Your order number and item description can be found on your order confirmation.
4. Pack item(s) securely and ship the order back to us, including the return form. If you have to fill out customs forms, indicate the package value as $5.
5. We cannot return or exchange undergarments. This includes Bikini Tops. All DVD and CD sales are final.
6. If the return is a result of a Purveyor Underground error, shipping costs will be refunded to you by Purveyor Underground. Otherwise shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
Purveyor Underground – Online Returns
℅: Mikita Skyy Inc.
1 Yonge St., Suite 1800
Toronto, Ontario. M5E1W7
In an effort to provide an optimal customer service experience and to expedite your request, Purveyor Underground does not facilitate traditional product exchanges. If you would like to “exchange” an item, please place a new order for the item desired and return your original item back to us. Once your returned item has been received by our warehouse team, you will receive a full refund for the original item(s) purchased, excluding shipping. Please allow 5-8 business days to process your refund, post receipt of product(s). If you would like to proceed with a return, please email thegoods@Purveyorunderground.com and we’ll be happy to send you a return form and detailed instructions.
Purveyor Underground – Online Returns
℅: Mikita Skyy Inc.
1 Yonge St., Suite 1800
Toronto, Ontario. M5E1W7
At Purveyor Underground, protection of your personal information is a top priority. Purveyor Underground’s Policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure, if any, of personal information can be broken down into the 10 principles covered in Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”).
- Purveyor Underground is responsible for personal information under its control.
- We have designated a Privacy Officer who is accountable for our compliance with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
2. Identifying Purposes
- Unless the purpose is self-evident due to the nature of the transaction in question, Purveyor Underground will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
The proposed purposes will be described in a reasonably understandable manner.
- An example of a self-evident purpose is requesting the name and address of the person placing an order in order to ensure proper delivery.
- We will collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
Purveyor Underground will not make your consent a requirement to the supply of a product or a service other than required to be able to supply the product or service.
- Consent can be express or, in some circumstances, implied, and given in writing, by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally (in person or by telephone), or by your conduct, such as use of a product or service.
- In determining the type of consent to obtain, Purveyor Underground will consider all relevant factors, including the sensitivity of the information and your reasonable expectations.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. Purveyor Underground will inform you of the implications of doing so.
4. Limiting Collection
- The collection of personal information by Purveyor Underground will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes which it identifies.
We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
- It will be retained only as long as necessary for these purposes or as required by law.
- We will keep your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Purveyor Underground will protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of the following measures: physical (e.g., locked filing cabinets, restricted access, appropriate disposal of personal information), organizational (e.g., security clearances, access only on a “need to know” basis), technological (e.g., passwords, encryption) and training of employees.
- Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will be made readily available to individuals.
9. Individual Access
- Upon request, Purveyor Underground will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information relating to you, and give you access to that information. You have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your information and have it amended as appropriate.
- However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, this information will not be disclosed to you. Some examples of these circumstances are information that contains references to other individuals that cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial proprietary reasons, or that is subject to solicitor-client or litigation privilege.
Purveyor Underground will inform individuals who make enquiries or lodge complaints about its enquiry or complaint procedures, as applicable. If a complaint is found to be justified, we will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices. Of course, this Policy is subject to PIPEDA and/or any other applicable privacy laws and Purveyor Underground’s right to change it at any time.
When ordering items from Purveyor Underground, you are consenting to Purveyor Underground’s Conditions of Sale Policies, which are subject to change at any time.
(1) Information You Actively Provide
We collect account details and personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, age, gender, or company name, that you actively provide to us when you register, communicate, or transact business with our Site.
We receive and store the information that you enter on our Site or give to us in any other way. The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Site. If you do not want us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
(2) Information Collected From or About the Devices that Interact with our Site
B. Use of Information Collected Via the Site
We use the information that you actively provide:
To deliver services, such as educational programs, information, newsletters or software you request or purchase;
To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from us, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
To ensure the Site are relevant to your needs;
To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Site; and
To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or Order Inquiry.
C. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may share or disclose the information you provide, including name and contact details in the following instances:
(i) To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personally identifiable information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
(ii) To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personally identifiable information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personally identifiable information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
(iii) To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Site will have access to users’ personally identifiable information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
(iv) To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the Site, we may collect from you your billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase.
(v) To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
(vi) To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
(vii) To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.